Certified Car Buying Center Serving Prichard, AL
Eastern Shore Used Car Center, serving Prichard, AL, specializes in buying used vehicles from owners looking to get the most money for their current ride with a fast, easy process! We're here to get you the highest amount possible for your vehicle. There are no ads to place, no time-consuming appointments and haggling with potential buyers who might not even purchase your vehicle. All you have to do is fill out our online appraisal form and schedule a time to bring your vehicle to us for an inspection and final offer. For more convenience, we can come to you, and no purchase is required!
Prichard, AL, is located to the north and west of downtown Mobile and in the central part of Mobile County. The city began as a settlement in the 1830s, but was mainly unsettled until after the Civil War. It was incorporated as a city in 1925 and includes several Mobile suburbs like Chickasaw, Saraland, and parts of Eight Mile.
Certified Car Buying Center is a 22-minute drive from Prichard.
- Take I-165 S to exit 2 toward I-10 E/US-90 E/Bay Bridge Road.
- Merge onto W Rebel Road.
- Use the left two lanes to turn left onto New Bay Bridge Road, which becomes Bay Bridge Road.
- Continue onto Cochrane-Africatown USA Bridge/Old Spanish Trail.
- Continue onto US-90 E/US-98 E/Battleship Parkway.
- Turn right to merge onto I-10 E toward Pensacola.
- Take exit 38 to merge onto AL-181 S.
- Merge onto AL-181 S.
- Turn right onto Justina Avenue.
- Turn right after Mellow Mushroom Daphne (on the left).
- Turn left to stay on Frederick Boulevard.
- Certified Car Buying Center will be on the right, 29753 Frederick Boulevard.